Enjoy vacations while doing
business and investments
What is it about?
Visit the most magical cities of the wonderful country of Spain and at the same time do business and buy properties for future investments. Enjoy and do business at the same time.
The whole process is structured in such a way that we have time to see the most important cities and visit high standing properties of each area.
Doing business and investing does not have to be boring. We offer you the opportunity to visit Spain, and have at any time a personal assistant to show you all the areas and properties that we have prepared carefully for you.
See all the information we have prepared below and decide to make investments while you enjoy.
Enjoy while you create investments
The cities that will be visited
Madrid is the central capital of Spain with elegant boulevards and large well-kept parks, such as Buen Retiro. It is famous for its rich collections of European art, with works by Goya, Velázquez and other Spanish masters at the Museo del Prado.
Marbella is a city and a seaside resort on the Costa del Sol, in the south of Spain, which belongs to the region of Andalusia. The mountains of the Sierra Blanca are the backdrop of the 27 km of sandy beaches in the Mediterranean, villas, hotels and golf courses.
Sevilla is the capital of the Andalusia region, in southern Spain. She is famous for her flamenco dance, particularly in her neighborhood of Triana. The main iconic sites include the ornate castle complex of the Alcázar, built during the Moorish Almohad empire.
Córdoba is a city in the south of the Andalusia region, in Spain, and is the capital of the province of Córdoba. It was an important Roman city and one of the main Islamic centers of the Middle Ages. It is known for the huge Mosque dating from 784 AD.
Spain enjoys a rich culture that integrates very diverse traditions. Widely known for its flamenco music and dance, its monumental architecture, history and language.
The delicious gastronomy is one of its best-known features, based in the healthy Mediterranean diet, and the Arab contribution to our kitchen wich has been extraordinary.
Due to its varied orography presents diverse climates. Four are the main climates of Spain: Atlantic climate, Mediterranean climate, Mountain climate and Subtropical climate.
One week to enjoy doing business
We started the adventure
The first step would be to take the plane to Madrid, rest at night in the hotel that we have prepared and the day after we will start everything.
Welcome to Madrid
Madrid, Spain´s capital, is a cosmopolitan city. Its position as a center for economics, finance, administration and services combines the most modern infrastructure with an important cultural and artistic heritage, the legacy of centuries of fascinating history.
Madrid is strategically located at the geographical center of the Iberian peninsula. It´s old town is exemplary among major European cities, and blends harmoniously with the most modern of urban infrastructure. Madrid offers a broad range advanced audiovisual and communication technology. All this, and at the same time warm and welcoming, has turned this metropolis into on of the western world´s 3 great capitals.
Arrival to Madrid
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by the assistant and the companion of your English speaking trip. Transfer to your chosen hotel in the Spanish capital.
In the morning
- On the way to your hotel guide will make with you a panoramic drive through the city. You will drive though the city center.
- Dinner at a typical restaurant of the city close to your hotel.
- Will visit some properties with the real estate Protour Assistant.
- We meet again for lunch. Lunch at the Asador de Aranda Restaurant (halal menu).
After lunch – Visit Madrid
- After lunch continuation of the guided tour. Guided visit of the city
center on foot, walk through the amazing Plaza Mayor, the Paseo del Prado, Puerta del Sol and enter the Royal Palace.
- Time for fresh up and transfer to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Madrid Shopping & Trip to Sevilla
- Will enjoy a shopping tour at the popular shopping resort of Las Rozas.
- Free lunch.
- At the early afternoon get transferred to the fast train Station of Atocha.
- Board your Ave train which takes about 2,5 hours to Sevilla.
- On arrival transfer to your hotel.
- Tapas lunch in the city centre of Sevilla.
After lunch – Visit Sevilla
- Part of the group will get transferred to visit the property and the second group will enjoy a guided tour of the Andalusian capital.
- Enjoy a walking tour through the Santa Cruz Quarter with entrance to the Royal Alcazar and the exterior of the third larges cathedral of the world.
- Meet with the rest of the group for a tapas lunch in the city centre.
- Drive to Marbella 1 hour.
- Accommodation and dinner at your hotel.
DAY 3 and 4
Good morning! Marbella
- We will visit some properties in Marbella.
- Lunch in a local restaurant of the city all together.
Afternoon Tour to Marbella
- On arrival meet with your local guide to make a 3 hours visit through the capital of the Costa del Sol. Enjoy a walk through the shopping street Larios, get up to the highest point of the city to the Gibralfaro Castle to get the most beautiful view over the whole city.
- Drive back to Marbella.
- Dinner and overnight at your Hotel.
Transfer to Córdoba
- After breakfast we transfer to Córdoba.
- On arrival guided tour of the famouse Mosque of Cordoba and the Jewish Quarter.
- Lunch in a typical local restaurant.
After lunch – Back to Madrid
- Transfer to the fast train station of Córdoba and board your train to Madrid. The journey takes about 2 hours.
- On arrival transfer to your hotel.
- Farewell-dinner at a nice halal restaurant.
Welcome back to Madrid
- After breakfast time off for own exploration.
- 3 hours prior your flight departure transfer to the international Airport of Madrid.
TRAVEL TO INVEST IN SPAIN
PACKAGE RATE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM
This rate include the following services:
✔ 7 nights in 4 stars Hotels on bb or hb basis indicated in the program
✔ 8 days english speaking assistant from Protour Assistant
✔ Local official guides where necessary in the indicated cities and for the indicated local city tours
✔ Lunches and dinners including drinks where indicated in the program
✔ Transportation from day 1 to day 8
✔ Fast train tickets from Madrid to Seville and from Cordoba to Madrid
✔ Entrance fees to monuments as indicated in the program
✔ Luggage porters in each hotel
✔ Water in bus
Not included in this package :
x Personal expenses
x Travel insurance
x Extras not mentioned in the program
- Exclusive tourism – Leisure and business trips.
- Sale of luxury exclusive properties.